Panteion University

 Add to Wish List

Image Gallery


Opened in 1927 as the School of Political Sciences, the institution was renamed Panteion School of Political Sciences in 1931 in honour of Alexander Pantos, who had bequeathed his fortune to help establish the school.

In 1937, before the war, the School was upgraded, and in 1989 was officially recognised as Panteion University. Its faculty in the 1930s already included such luminaries as Amantos, Kallitsounakis, Kanellopoulos, Louvaris, Sgouritsa, Sideris and Tsatsos.

Beginning with only a few dozen students in 1927, the school now serves some 10,000. Many distinguished scientists, businessmen and politicians have graduated from this renowned institution over the past 80 years.

 

Additional Info

Name: Panteion University
Address: 136, Sygrou Ave, Kalithea
District: South Suburbs
Transportation: Metro Red Line (2): Sygrou-Fix Station

Available on AppStore Available on AppStore Available on AppStore Get it on Google play