Army Pension Fund Hospital

 Add to Wish List

Image Gallery


Founded during the German occupation to provide medical care to war-wounded officers and their families in 1940, the hospital now also provides pathological and surgical services from an early 20th century building with many architectural additions.

Its first director was Chief Medical Officer Ioannis Kyriakos, who presided over the addition of a new floor and wing named after himself. Several subsequent additions to the building were made after his death in 1967.

Finally, in the 1980s, the New Medical Care wing was added, giving the hospital its present appearance.

Additional Info

Name: Army Pension Fund Hospital
Address: 10-12, Monis Petraki Str, Athens
District: Central Athens
Phone: (+30) 210 7288001-30
Transportation: Metro Blue Line (3): Megaro Moussikis Station

Available on AppStore Available on AppStore Available on AppStore Get it on Google play