Print this page

Eynardeion School

 Add to Wish List

Image Gallery

Next to the Aegina Cathedral is the Eynardeion School, an elegant neoclassical building built in 1830. Designed by famous Athenian architects, the building was funded by the Swiss banker Eynard, hence its name.

Established to train primary education teachers, it was also the first interdisciplinary school, and once played home to a library and an archaeological museum.

Additional Info

Name: Eynardeion School
Address: City of Aegina
Area: Aegina